Hot Tub Hire
Wood fired Hot Tub hire
£150 for the first day, £50 per day thereafter.
Please pre-book to ensure availability and sufficient time for heating.
A wood fired hot tub experience is the new addition to our facilities… it’s quite an adventure! It is located next to the Gallery, opposite the Fire Pit.
We provide an induction and briefing of the rules as well as initial set up; and we can even light it for you, ready for your first dip, once we know the time you’d like it.
The cost is £150 for your first day, additional days @ £50. We will show you how to feed the fire.
The water is changed and the tub is cleaned after each booking.
Main rules of use: No children under 6 years.
(further guidance and full rules will be supplied upon booking)
The HSG282 regulations recommend users of the hot tub follow this advice:
- Use the toilet and shower before entering the hot tub.
- Not wear sun tan lotions, spray tans or skin creams in the hot tub.
- Not use the spa after a heavy meal or under the influence of alcohol or sedatives.
- Keep your head above the water.
- Not exceed 15 minutes’ immersion at a time.
- Not exceed the maximum number of bathers (one per seat).
- Seek medical advice before entering the hot tub if pregnant, have health problems (e.g. heart conditions), or are immunosuppressed.
- Supervise all children in and around the spa and not allow those unable to keep their head above the water level when sitting, in the spa.
Please contact us for availability!