Wedding rates include:
- Venue charge includes, exclusive use of grounds and facilities
- Access to accommodation for the duration of your stay in 3 cottages, 5 Manor House guest rooms for up to 40 guests
- Use gardens, lake and grounds for your wedding ceremony, reception and photography
- Mini skip provided for bottles and use by caterers
- Water, electricity and outside lighting
- Parking area for wedding guests
If you would like a wedding co-ordinator, we are happy to recommend the right person to suit you.
Prices range between £6350 – £11050 depending on the day of the week and time of year. We recommend a minimum of two nights, please contact us for more information.
Food, drink and marquee hire are additional.
This truly is a perfect venue for a truly quintessentially English wedding. The hosts are delightful in every way, so willing to give helpful guidance when planning the occasion on request. The congregation at St Nicholas church alongside the property are very welcoming and helpful when arranging a wedding service to take place there. The grounds of Upper Court are beautiful and with fine weather, we were able to enjoy drinks and canapés on the lawns before being seated in a fabulous marquee open on the side overlooking the flood lit lake. We just so enjoyed staying on site for the whole week end in the homely charming cottages. On Sunday there was swimming, croquet, tennis, children’s play area, something for everyone. We couldn’t have wished for a more perfect place for our daughter’s wedding.
– Trip Advisor (16th September, 2012)